Business leaders today are faced with an abundance of conflicting objectives and duties. A fast-paced business environment and stress over quarterly results leaves little time for strategic thinking and personal improvement. An executive coaching environment allows leaders to take a step back from their rapid day-to-day schedule to co-create an overall picture and a sustainable plan for personal and organizational development. The goal of our coaching is to motivate and assist leaders to improve their global leadership skills and make better decisions – the foundation for high performance, measurable results, and inspirational leadership.
Should Be Sought if You …
- Have no current coaching services for your key personnel, focused on your organization’s cultural business issues.
- Are emerging internationally or expanding in new markets and need coaching and guidance to avoid missteps in the minefield of international business.
- Have a problem finding time for strategic issues and having room for frank dialogue related to ingrained or long-term issues impacting your organization.
- Feel that you could use individual guidance relative to the skills applicable to international business in crucial areas such as communication, presentation, negotiation, and team-, culture-, and consensus-building.
- Seek to significantly improve your global leadership skills and your ability to successfully pilot an international organization with the mindset of a globalist.
What You Will Achieve
- Improved awareness and knowledge of international and cultural business.
- Enhanced decision-making and greater leadership – impacting all aspects of your day-to-day work and ultimately the performance of your organization.
- Ability to plot a long-term course both for your organization and your professional career.
- Reduced stress over issues that have a substantial impact on your professional career and your business but which you don’t have an avenue to discuss internally.
Our own professional persona and leadership style are often hidden from self-view. While they may be easily observable by others, it is very difficult to detect our own strengths and weaknesses. A brilliant engineer or finance executive may struggle to engage people, while the creative, consummate networker may struggle with structure and clear directions.
Problems that are common and have a great impact on domestic leaders are compounded both in the level of complexity and their impact, when the business leader is operating internationally. Cultural differences impact everything from negotiations, operational procedure, internal and external communication, cross-border supply chain and processes, to revenue-driving activities such as international sales and marketing.
If you would like to see our price list please click on the link to send us a request: Coaching Price List