The BMIA™ model is an extremely effective framework for consulting because it assures that all the cultural issues that could be impacting the effectiveness of an organization are assessed and addressed. Universal Consensus cultural consulting will be particularly crucial at or before tipping-point moments, such as a new partnership, product launch, litigation, or negotiations with or in a foreign culture. It is also very suitable for external settings, such as an international conference, foreign delegation, or when law enforcement or the military are engaged.
Our cultural consulting services bring cultural experience, rapport, and trust to an otherwise ‘foreign’ experience. The value of this extra assistance is often indispensable to the outcome of the project or venture at hand. We also leverage the power of the Universal Consensus broad international network, as well as our Strategic Alliance Partners’ and their networks,’ giving you direct access to numerous influential decision-makers, both domestically and abroad.
Should Be Performed if You …
- Have not engaged an internationally recognized cultural business expert or are dissatisfied with the cultural strategist you have already engaged.
- Are emerging internationally or expanding in new markets and need consulting and guidance to avoid costly missteps in the minefield of international business.
- Are looking for guidance on a particular cultural pain-point or in a particular geography.
- Would like a complete cultural audit of your organization so that you can drive the international operation in a way that reflects a synergistic global operation, rather than simply a company operating in multiple nations.
- Are at a tipping-point; entering a new international partnership, merger, multicultural project or venture or launching a new product internationally.
What You Will Achieve
- Enhanced decision-making and reduced risk in cross-border projects and activities.
- Cutting edge cultural capabilities that would otherwise be unattainable.
- The ability to address problems before they become potential deal-breakers or massively costly.
If you would like to see our price list please click on the link to send us a request: Consulting Price List