Business: International Sales Training©
When you sell internationally you will lose significant business and market share without tailored international sales training. Our international sales training has helped clients such as FedEx increase their international sales performance in specific markets by more than 25%. When you sell internationally, your Cross-cultural sales training will be the difference between success and failure. You simply can’t sell internationally the same way you sell domestically.
From motivating a culturally diverse sales force, communicating with culturally diverse prospects and customers, to responding to market demands and from dissecting relevant data to executing sales initiatives, our international sales training, and global sales strategy sessions prepares your sales team for success when they sell internationally. Cultural expectations, values, and traditions influence a consumer’s response to a sales message. Companies of all sizes are vulnerable to miscalculating the significance of international sales training and culture.
A study by Robert Bean in 2011 found that 88% of people in surveyed international Australian companies recommended that cross-cultural training be compulsory for all staff in customer contact positions – with 60% of respondents wanting more training.
Our International Sales Program
Our international sales training focuses on key learning areas that can be modified according to the client’s needs:
- Identifying what success looks like and establishing the key performance indicators to measure success in a local marketplace
- Profiling the ideal target audience by within the local market
- Understanding cultural nuances in verbal and non-verbal communication with a lead or customer when you sell internationally
- Effectively adapting lifecycle communication from the initial touch point to the sale and beyond both in terms of timing and messaging, by culture.
- Beyond the sale: Exceeding client expectations anticipated by the target culture, engendering loyalty, and achieving maximum share of the wallet and increase the likelihood of referrals
Universal Consensus meets with each client for a comprehensive sales process review. The team’s proprietary approach provides valuable and practical market information allowing clients to build an impactful plan.
World-class International Sales Team
One of the goals when creating the Universal Consensus team was to have people with significant transactional, real-world cross-cultural business experience, not anthropologists or theorists. Our team has significant international sales training experience and even if you had previous cross-cultural or international sales training we can bring your ability to sell internationally to the next level.
“I’ve been with FedEx for over 8 years, and the Universal Consensus training on Selling to the Chinese is the best training I’ve had during my FedEx career! In my mind, I was thinking that business is business, but they showed our sales team how much culture influences how business is conducted and decisions are made.” Heidi Lenhardt, International Sales Account Executive
- Blue Ocean Strategy Consulting
- Global Leadership Development
- International Hospitality Consulting
- BMIA Certification
- Global Process Management
- Intercultural Negotiations
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cross Cultural Communication Training
- Global Customer Service
- Foreign Market Entry Strategy
- Global Marketing Consulting
- Global Management Solutions
- International Sales Training
- International Assignments
- International Conflict Resolution
- American Consumer Behavior
- NGO Training Program
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Diversity & Inclusion Training
- Sports Team Building and Leadership
- Attract International Students
- Communication on Campus
- Global Campus
- Global Mindset Training
- University Conflict Management